Warranty, Returns, ReviewsNigel
Many massagers you buy from Wand Warehouse website; whether online or over the phone come with a 24 month warranty for your peace of mind.
A large number of massagers; due to their superior quality, also come with a 60 months (5 years) warranty.
Read on about your warranty options, how to go about returning a suspected faulty product and make money writing reviews on products you have purchased and used.
24 Months Minimum Warranty
At Wand Warehouse, we want you to be happy with your purchase, and if used as intended, not have products fail on you. To that end we only stock quality products by leading manufacturers from around the world.
Sometimes however there may be a product that fails expectations. We want to know about it! We also don’t want you to have a bad experience, so we offer a minimum 24 months warranty on most products you buy; some items, obviously do not require a warranty!
Signature Collection Warranty
On all massagers in the Fare L’Amore Signature Collection, a 60 months (5 years) warranty applies, providing you have registered your product.
Products purchased from this website which satisfies one or more of the following, will qualify for a replacement product:
- The product proves to be faulty within the warranty period
- The product does not match the website description
- The product received is not the product ordered
If you believe a product is faulty within the warranty period, please call 0408 808 968 and we will supply further instructions on how to return your product.
Products returned without calling may be rejected. Please ensure that returned products are cleaned and safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping.
If a returned product is deemed to be faulty, every effort will be made to replace this item with an identical product. If we cannot replace your item with an identical product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product. Wand Warehouse will not be responsible for return postage of products but in the case that the item is deemed faulty by our Quality Control Department the replacement item will be posted to you at our expense. Any products found to be working upon return will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
What If I Change My Mind?
Due to the personal nature of massagers, we can not resell products returned to us; therefore we do not offer refunds or returns if you change your mind.
Free Gifts Returns Policy
We do not accept returns of FREE GIFTS in exchange for other products, credit or money.
Before You Return Your Product:
Before you return a battery powered massager you suspect is faulty, please make sure you have checked the following:
- Make sure you are using the correct batteries.
- Make sure the batteries have been installed correctly.
- Try new batteries.
- Make sure the battery terminals are not wet or affected by moisture.
- Hold controls down for 3-5 seconds to turn it on.
- Make sure you have read and followed the instruction leaflet specific to your product.
How To Return A Suspected Faulty Product
Prior to making your return you must contact us on 0408 808 968 and we will supply you with further instructions on how to return your product.
Here at Wand Warehouse, we strive to help customers make the best possible buying choice; based on their own individual needs. For every product we sell we provide as much detail about that product as possible, so consumers can make an informed decision. Each description includes what the product can be used for and why people would use it as well as measurements and other key features.
While we provide as much factual information as we can about each product, we believe it is ‘Product Reviews’ made by consumers that have purchased the product and used it, that truly helps our customers make the best decisions.
Consumer reviews offer unbiased, honest feedback detailing the features and limitations of each product, allowing other customers a better understanding of the experience that product will offer.
Why Should I Review Products?
If you have something to say about a product, don’t keep it to yourself; it’s quick and easy to write a review, and if you’re a Wand Warehouse Member, you will also earn 25 WAND points for every review you write that gets approved and published!
How Do I Review A Product?
- Click on the product you wish to review.
- Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab that is next to the ‘Description’ tab, just below the product image.
- Once inside the ‘Reviews’ tab, click on the Star Rating just under the product name.
- Write your review in the box below.
- Once you are happy with your review, enter your name. If you don’t want to use your real name, the name you enter can be a ‘Screen Name’ that is then linked to your account for future reviews. This is the name that other customers will see so choose this name carefully.
- Enter the email address that is linked to your Members account with Wand Warehouse. Your email address will not be published with your review, this will be used by us to verify your account and add any WAND Points that you have earned.
- Click the “Submit’ button to submit your review!
Your review will then be sent to the Wand Warehouse team for review before publishing.
I Submitted A Review But I Can’t See It. Why?
Reviews are checked by the Wand Warehouse team before they are posted to the site, so there may be a delay before your review appears.
We check and edit reviews for spelling, grammar and explicitness but do not change your rating or the intent of the feedback given.
Usually it will take less than 48 hours for your review to be approved, but it may take longer if weekends and or public holidays are included.